Clubhouse Concierge (Receptionist)
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO:
INDIRECTLY REPORTS TO:
At Kalamazoo Country Club, our Club Concierge employees deliver the first impression of exemplary service to our members and guests. As key information hubs, we expect our Club Concierge employees to greet everyone actively and warmly. This position is for someone who is an excellent communicator and enjoys multi-tasking. Moreover, this position will be asked to help with office and operational tasks (i.e. special events) that are integral to delivering on the wants, needs and desires of our membership and guests. At KCC the answer is always yes……now let us know the question.
1. Be engaging and interact with everyone.
2. Come to work willing to learn and with an open mind.
3. Communicate professionally and respectfully with everyone.
4. Be our first line of communication and information to our members and staff.
5. Answer incoming calls, filter them appropriately and direct them to the appropriate staff member.
6. Manage reservations for special events (and dining) while coordinating with the F&B team.
7. Process correspondence
8. Greet and direct members and guests
9. Provide concierge services for members as directed or needed
10. Enforce attire guidelines as necessary
11. Assist with monthly office tasks including statements, payments, etc.
12. Maintain the appearance of the reception and welcoming area
13. Perform member friendly relations responsibilities (including checking the obituaries and preparing thank you cards, get well cards, flowers and birthday greeting cards)
14. Maintain member and guest records as necessary
15. Post daily events on lobby activity boards
16. Maintain a coat room program during cold weather months
17. Deliver the wants, needs and desires of our members.
1. Must have a team first mindset and maintain our culture at all costs
2. Must have a team first attitude and approach.
3. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
4. Must be able to work long hours while standing, walking or leaning over.
5. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Must be an extremely organized individual.
7. Must be motivated and have the ability to work through tasks independently.
8. Must have a welcoming personality.